Team 61 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 61 Forum

Official Forum of Team 61

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos gunna win the last game of the season?

Go down 
+5
barrinmstr
Rhymesayer
knomad56
Control Is Good...
Sluts
9 posters

which team will win it all?
Atlanta
Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_lcap0%Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Baltimore
Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_lcap9%Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Chicago
Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_lcap9%Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Green Bay
 9% [ 1 ]
New England
Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_lcap36%Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
new york
 9% [ 1 ]
Pittsburgh
Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_lcap27%Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Seattle
Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_lcap0%Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Sluts

Sluts

Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Empty
PostSubject: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 pm

please only vote once so the stats will be accurate
Back to top Go down
Control Is Good...
Admin
Control Is Good...

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 pm

i hate i just voted new england, but they look good. btw cody. im not a packer fan by relation now choice. go pack go...
Back to top Go down
knomad56

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

meh, the dynasty will continue... New England is just too good in the playoffs... they win when it matters.
Back to top Go down
Rhymesayer

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Not that I'm a fan of Baltimore, I just always see them doing well in the playoffs, gonna go with them, NONE of my teams made it to the playoffs Sad.
Back to top Go down
barrinmstr

barrinmstr

PostSubject: Can I get a what what?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 pm

LOL So OBV... I voted for my Patriots. They're looking good, and in Belichick I trust. cheers
Back to top Go down
recnball

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 pm

unfortunley i had to go with the pats too they are just steam rolling right now.
Back to top Go down
JTPENCE

JTPENCE

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

since my team is out im going with the Bears... the have a great defense... but idk about Jay cutler...
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

well i'd love to see a 97 rematch between the packers and the pats, i think it would make for a damn good game.
Back to top Go down
Rhymesayer

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Well I already lost this, seeing the Steelers crush the Ravens hopes and dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 am

holy crap, i could not belive NE lost to NYJ. these playoffs have been quite surprising.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 am

with the teams that are left now i see a green bay vs. pittsburg. although i really dont wanna see pittsburg go to the superbowl
Back to top Go down
mikecav

mikecav

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Why is New York lower case... I feel some bias here... Razz

GO JETS!!!
Back to top Go down
mikecav

mikecav

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Oh and in who do we trust??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 pm

hahahah, i didnt even notice i did that. looks like they deserve to be uppercase after last nights performance
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I hate pittsburg, but love tomlin no homo. Jets vs steelers should be a good one.
Back to top Go down
recnball

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

yeah pit and jets will be a good game can't wait to see it go down.
Back to top Go down
Control Is Good...
Admin
Control Is Good...

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 pm

really happy my vote wasnt correct.... New England...
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Well you can hop on the Jet bandwagon with me and gibby. i mean come on!!! who doesn't like seeing the 'bad guys' win???
Back to top Go down
recnball

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

i dont know man GB is looking pretty beast, would be prety crazy super bowl pit vers GB , polomolu vs mathews on defense sides it would be crazy.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 am

Let me be the first to say... FUCK THE PACKERS!!!
Back to top Go down
knomad56

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 am

eh, i'm sick of the steelers winning... kinda like the pats... So even though I hate green and yellow because it reminds me of 1970's gym socks... I'll pull for the pack.
Back to top Go down
Rhymesayer

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 am

I'm going to be rooting for the packers also, can you imagine how much rape is going to go down if ben wins another super bowl. Pretty much gives him at least one free pass.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

I giggled when i read that. (No Homo). I, being a Vikings fan, hate the Packers with a passion. Not that i like Rapistberger, but i'd rather see them win it. I like Tomlin however. Can't wait to see the superbowl commercials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos gunna win the last game of the season?   Whos gunna win the last game of the season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos gunna win the last game of the season?
Page 1 of 1