Team 61 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 61 Forum

Official Forum of Team 61

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why wasn't i told this?!?!

Go down 
+2
recnball
barrinmstr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
barrinmstr

barrinmstr

Why wasn't i told this?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:46 pm

So I was thinking of getting a new phone... and got some Tropical Smoothie... stroll into Verizon and start checking out stuff. I don't understand why there is a droid with STAR WARS on the screen... till I pick it up, and the back of it looks like R2D2! Are you kidding me? bounce So naturally, I'll be getting this phone in very near future. Anyone tell me if the unlimited data plan is necessary? Never had a "smart" phone.
Back to top Go down
recnball

PostSubject: Re: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 pm

the smart phones from what i was always told is that you have to pay the data fee every month of lke 20 or 30 bucks.
Back to top Go down
barrinmstr

barrinmstr

PostSubject: data plan   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 pm

I know I have to pay for the plan. It's either 15 for limited, or 30 for unlimited. Just wanted to know what anyone who already had the service had to say about it.
Back to top Go down
knomad56

PostSubject: Re: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am

I use about 12gb of data per month.... that's a Fuck load but I stream Pandora to and from work, use my phone for internet a ton and its my primary gps... but I have Sprint and only pay $70 a month for totally unlimited access.... if looks of the phone were that important, download a wallpaper and buy a $10 case with a Droid on the back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 am

never had a smart phone so not sure on the plan, but i do know that sounds like one bad ass lookin phone.
Back to top Go down
mikecav

mikecav

PostSubject: Re: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Well Verizon is getting the Iphone... so that will be my next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
theotherdavid

PostSubject: Re: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 am

With out a "upgrade to a new phone" discount of any kind, expect to pay over $700 to upgrade to the iphone 4. Every Verison customer in the area is expected to pay at least $600 for it. with the price dropping to $400 for each phone after the 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why wasn't i told this?!?!   Why wasn't i told this?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why wasn't i told this?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team 61 Forum :: The Water Cooler :: The Water Cooler-
Jump to: