Team 61 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 61 Forum

Official Forum of Team 61

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanx for the invite...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slave to Zod

Slave to Zod

Thanx for the invite... Empty
PostSubject: Thanx for the invite...   Thanx for the invite... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 am

Thanx guys for voting me on the Team.

If it is ok with everyone...I would still like to run the Gauntlet. One of the reasons why I wanted to join the team was to step my game up. I believe I have improved in the last 3 months. I am down to 60/61 card decks, people not only take my advice...but ask, and I think I have dropped the tag of a "rouge" player.

I will follow all rules for being on the team (including the post count). Once there is a count on Team Gear, I will be putting my order in. But I WILL NOT wear it locally until I feel I have earned my way on the team. If I am able to travel I will gladly represent the Team.

Thanx again and this is not meant to be a slap in the face. I choose to do this last week once the un-official vote was done. You are all good friends and I am glad Doug showed me a couple of things (MTG related...No Homo!!), gained my respect, and put the invite out there.
Back to top Go down
Rhymesayer

Thanx for the invite... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanx for the invite...   Thanx for the invite... EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:39 pm

I'll play you in the next gauntlet hopefully, they should set this up for next weekend! Smile
Back to top Go down

Thanx for the invite...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team 61 Forum :: The Water Cooler :: The Water Cooler-
Jump to: