Team 61 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 61 Forum

Official Forum of Team 61

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirrodin Besieged

Go down 
+4
Sluts
c4
recnball
Gibbie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gibbie

Gibbie

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Okay, now that we have some cards spoiled we can start talking about the set.

1. Card you like ( I know the whole set is not out yet but who cares you can change it later)

2. Card rare or higher that just plain sucks.

3. How you feel about the set as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Gibbie

Gibbie

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:11 pm

1. hero of bladeshold if you don't know about her you better ask somebody.

2.phyrexian hydra once you read him you will agree too.

3. I think the is looking really good. Lord knows I hated scars.
Back to top Go down
recnball

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm

1. im liking tezz alot, cant wait to see the rest of set to see what can be built together with him.

2. i think th eblue zenith card and the black zenith card seem a little high on casting cost.

3. i think the set as a whole so far is looking good and giving more hope for the block already.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

1. Green suns zenith. Card is fucking ridiculous.

2. Red sun zenith... imho quite unimpressive.

3. The set as a whole is awwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeesssssssooooooommmmmeee I'm my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm

1. thrun, deal with him...if you can

2. knowledge pool, not a fan

3. set looks good, nothing to op so far
Back to top Go down
knomad56

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 pm

**MOD NOTE**

moved to the appropriate thread... until MBE is standard -legal, all discussion will be held in the Rumor Mill sub forum
Back to top Go down
knomad56

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 pm

1. Black Sun's Dawn... (X) black removal that recurs... rediculous, absolutely

2. Spine of Ish Sha... This is WAY over-costed and will never see play because of it. if it were 5, 2T destroy perminant than maybe but... as it is, its yet another $0.50 rare.

3. I'm totally freaking stoaked about this set, every card is better than the next, commons are amazing! mythics will impact every format for years to come, there are really really good playable rares, and this set will impact every single format from competitive to casual and everything inbetween... so so good.
Back to top Go down
Slave to Zod

Slave to Zod

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:55 pm

I am going to put to 2 things out on this. Black being my Fav and another.

1. Go for the Throat (Black)
Love any card that allows black to kill a black card. This will replace Grasp in my decks. Black Sun's Zenith is good but paying into a spell and having it at sorcery speed is killer. I can only see having 2 in a deck at once.
Goblin Wardriver (Red)
Simply put...RED DOES NOT NEED 'BATTLE CRY' with Goblin: Guide, Bushwhacker, and Chieftain in the format. Thank God Mox Opal is a Legendary Artifact.

2. Master's Call
If this card is rare...ALL of wizards needs to be punched in the dick. This should barely be a uncommon at best. Since 'Join the Ranks' was a common at 4 casting cost. This is STUPID.

3. WOW...I can see aggro making a stupid comeback. I will even have to put Vampires back together with the new one. LOTZ of artifact hate. Cannot wait to see what they are holding back. With green being able to get any creature with converted mana cost + 1...I can really say, I am now scared of white weenie, green beats, and Goblins. Where's black's board wipe!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 pm

i think the hate towards the red sun zenith isnt needed. its a burn spell that shuffles it self and has the power to exile
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 pm

I hate the card!!!
Back to top Go down
barrinmstr

barrinmstr

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Something to think about.   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm thinking the black zenith will be played... lead with duress if necessary, but in the end... a lot of the cards we're talking about make me happy with my best card in the format choice. Spell Pierce is great against greedy shit, and let me tell you... a lot of this stuff is pretty greedy.

As far as pulling me back into constructed, it depends on Tezz really. His epic ability happens soooo fast, and 5 random artifacts arent' hard to have in play... Sorrin/Tezz maybe? You're at 10..... "finish him!" Tezz does some crazy super kam he ham he ha ha shit and you die. Very Happy Go combo!

BTW, Doug... take your leyline's and shove them up your candy ass.
Back to top Go down
Rhymesayer

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

1. Inkmoth Nexus, stupid good infect Manland. That can be put in nearly any deck for a win condition.

2. Hero of Oxid Ridge, seems like an alright card but i'd hate to open this as one of my mythics. We might see him with hero of bladehold though as a RW aggro deck with Battlecry.

3. Love this set so far. Seems really really good and the whole thing hasn't even been spoiled yet, can't wait to see what else this set has.
Back to top Go down
Gibbie

Gibbie

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:14 am

Happy to see everyone like this set because I love the breaks off this set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirrodin Besieged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrodin Besieged   Mirrodin Besieged Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirrodin Besieged
Page 1 of 1