Team 61 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 61 Forum

Official Forum of Team 61

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?

Go down 
+3
JTPENCE
c4
Sluts
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sluts

Sluts

how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? Empty
PostSubject: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 am

i think phyrexian with sword body/mind would be nice
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 am

Those knights especially the white one are sick. Automatic 5 turn clock both of em are.
Back to top Go down
JTPENCE

JTPENCE

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm

But what are the odds of that happening all the time! i mean it sounds good in theory...
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Not saying it will always happen. It just gives it an opportunity for it to. Besides mono white will have so many knights that it won't matter.

Last edited by c4 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knomad56

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 pm

c4 wrote:
He also runs pryoclasm. Main. He probably should run 4 bolts and call it a day. I was just explaining where arc trail came from.

wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

how so, i wanted to discuss these cards in type 2 only. i can see how it would fit in other threads as well but i dont think it makes this one the wrong thread
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Yup just realized that.
Back to top Go down
knomad56

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Sluts wrote:
how so, i wanted to discuss these cards in type 2 only. i can see how it would fit in other threads as well but i dont think it makes this one the wrong thread

Not you tard, clay posted a response here to your other thread, hence the quoted statement.

You are in the right sub forum to discuss type 2 however... to answer your question.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm

That's what I get for navigating thru my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Gibbie

Gibbie

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

I feel that the knights are good by themselfs but the killer is going to be the cards you put around them with that said I think the edge goes to the white one. White just has a way better cast of of cards then black does.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 pm

yeah, white is definitely superior to black.....you know, the cards that is
Back to top Go down
knomad56

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm with the gib'ster on this one... the white knight and kor firewalker makes a bad day for anyone playing red. throw sword of body and mind in there in a weenie/affinty deck and it could actually be a playable deck. I'm looking forward to seeing what else gets spoiled but this is a good start.
Back to top Go down
recnball

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah that white knight is pretty rough, but makes me wonder what other cards are coming out that could compliment those knights or anything else that is going to be good in this set, getting excited to see what is to come.
Back to top Go down
Gibbie

Gibbie

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 pm

well boys i hope you got room in your side for mono white knights because its coming. Hero of Bladehold is going to be a beast.
Back to top Go down
JTPENCE

JTPENCE

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:55 pm

well if u will not call a judge ima run damnation for MBC HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Gibbie

Gibbie

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:58 pm

JUDGE!!
Back to top Go down
NavyBrit

NavyBrit

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

Glad I got my mono W Knights good,(thanks doug) now to all that I gota do now is tweek them when the new set drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?   how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do ppl real about the new crusaders that have been spoiled?
Page 1 of 1