Team 61 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 61 Forum

Official Forum of Team 61

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best spoiled card?

Go down 
+4
Rhymesayer
c4
Slave to Zod
Sluts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sluts

Sluts

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 am

which card do you guys feel is the best card thats been spoiled so far
Back to top Go down
Slave to Zod

Slave to Zod

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 am

Bonehoard - Now all I need is the regen to get Mortavor back!!!!

New troll is BEAST!!!! Black really need board cleaners now. afro
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 pm

i reallly like that new troll, but i think the best card spoiled so far is either glissa, or the shimmer myr.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 pm

The blue card mitoic reveal. At the very least its a blue ramp spell.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

The troll is good too. Can't forget about the hero as well. Personally I don't think there is enough spoiled to say glissa will. Be great but first strike deathtouch is rather beast.
Back to top Go down
Rhymesayer

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:49 am

It's a toss up between that beast of a fucking troll and the signal pest, oh my lord. But I'd say troll at the moment.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 am

I see y thrun survived if he is indeed the last troll. Dude is a fucking animal... I wonder if the rest of the trolls were so beast. I'm not too thrilled about tezzaret agent of bolas. Granted his negative ability is a fucking house... and his positive ability is unfair. But like venser he has to be built around.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 am

yeah but didnt you have to always build around tezzaret?
Back to top Go down
recnball

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm

i think with tezz though by the time all the set is spoiled betweend 2 sets there will be enough good artifact stuff to make a rediculous U/b deck with tezz
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm

oh yeah there is no boubt in my mind that tezz will be beast when the last set of the block comes out, its possible even after besieged.
Back to top Go down
c4

c4

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Yo! Have you seen blightsteel collossus? Dude is fucking ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
knomad56

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 pm

c4 wrote:
Yo! Have you seen blightsteel collossus? Dude is fucking ridiculous...

unquestionably the absolute best tinker/tooth and nail/shap anew/polymorph target ever printed... period... he's like Darksteel COlossus' bigger, roid-induced older brother that does nothing but beat asses for a living....

this card is plain DUMB... NEVER has there been a card printed that ends the game in 1 swing... you are seriously going to be prisonassraped if god forbid the dude that tinkerd this out on your dumb ass on turn 3, put a lightning greaves down on turn 2...
Back to top Go down
barrinmstr

barrinmstr

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: I dunno...   best spoiled card? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:54 am

Don't get me wrong. The guy is obnoxious... but the best? Not sure about that. He can get Pathed/Swords/random rfg removal spelled out of play. Pretty sure the good ole shrouded unblockable guy is still the tits.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 am

this isnt about the card itself, but what it does for blue-metal decks. i mean treasure hunter says, go get wurmcoil engine, thopter assembly, the new colossus, hellkite, and whatever else they spoil
Back to top Go down
Control Is Good...
Admin
Control Is Good...

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:43 pm

first off. i like jays tits comment. made me laugh.

second off... This troll is stupid... This will be a thirty dollar card. mono-green eldrazi will be tier one from this card and the new elf guy. hes really good for a common.

Back to top Go down
knomad56

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Control Is Good... wrote:
second off... This troll is stupid... This will be a thirty dollar card. mono-green eldrazi will be tier one from this card and the new elf guy. hes really good for a common.

QTMFT...

that's quoted for the motha fuckin truth... if you didnt know...

he's already $20 on SCG preorders.
Back to top Go down
Sluts

Sluts

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 pm

thats cause hes fucking beast! that and the new colrod sun spells, i like those a lot and i'm interested to see what the other colors will bring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

best spoiled card? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best spoiled card?   best spoiled card? Empty

Back to top Go down

best spoiled card?
Page 1 of 1